Friday, October 22, 2010

Song Seung Heon

your really good song seung heon,,..i thought you r just a talented actor, but you can also sing..you have an amazing voice..really



Gido (Prayer)


Oleh: Jeong Il Young



hokshi narul tto naryonun kudae-mami

himdun narul wihyae-so kuron iyo-in-gayo

harumankum morojyodo dwaen-chanayo

kudae oni issodo sara-ngin-gol midoyo



*

kuddaen nan mijyo mollatjyo

narul bodon kudae nunbit

chagun kudae okkae-jochodo

ana jul su optdon nae-ga shi-rhotjyo



**

onjekkaji sul-pu-nun-myo-ngu-ril kallanohado

tto dashi kudae mamul urrijinun hanhulke-eyo

otton kotdo naye kudael dae-shinal su obkiye

ijenun kudae-boda sojunghan-gan naege optdon-gol anayo



narul bomyo unnun kudae gu misoga

naegen nomuna bokshan kuron haeng-bokhin-karyo

to kaggayi ki-dae wado kwaen-chanayo

ku-dae sub-kyol nukkinun chigumi sun-ganchorom



Repeat *

Repeat **



onjekkajina yogi issoyo

chagun sun-kil tangnun kose

kudae sarangi narul bollotjyo kudae yoturo



onjekkaji sul-pu-nun-myo-ngu-ril kallanohado

tto dashi kudae mamul urrijinun hanhulke-eyo

otton kotdo naye kudael dae-shinal su obkiye

ijenun kudae-boda sojunghan-gan naege optdon-gol



[ENGLISH – Terjemahan]



Maybe your heart will leave me

That would be a reason for me to stress

It is okay if you become more distant each day

Wherever you are, believe in love



I didn’t know then that I was crazy

Your gaze as you look at me

Even your small shoulders

I hated not being able to hug you

Woo- woh woo woh



*CHORUS*

Even though we are separated by a sad destiny

I won’t make your heart cry again

Nothing can substitute for you

Just know now that there is nothing more precious to me than you



Your smile as you look at me and laugh

It is so overwhelming that it makes me happy

It is okay to hope to come even closer

Like this moment now when I feel your breath



I didn’t know then that I was crazy

Your gaze as you look at me

Even your small shoulders

I hated not being able to hug you

Woo- woh woo woh



* Repeat



I am always here

As you reach out your hand

You love calls to me

Beside you, woo- woh woo woh



* Repeat